We start by un-boxing the Aqua View and gathering the necessary tools to install which consisted of a power screwdriver, wire pliers and a few electronic connectors.
The set up was so easy we didn’t even need the instructions.
- Remove the front panel to access 12v power and ground
- Connected the power and ground – red and black wires to a switched power source
- Fish the video out wire through the current hole for the transducer and depth finder wires
- Mount the Multi-Vu box next to the Garmin with the supplied screws
- Using the supplied adapter hook up the video cable to the Garmin unit
- Install the weight and fin on to the camera
- Hook up the camera wire to the Multi-Vu box
- Turn on the Garmin unit and select the combo screen where you’d like the video to display
- Tap on the combo box (touch screen models), select menu then change that box to video 1 or 2
- You’re done and ready to see the underwater world